The project "The EU and You"28 February,2014
The project is a lecture course about EU policy, which will be held at Gori State Teaching University in the spring semester 2014.
The aim of the project is to give students a comprehensive knowledge about the EU. Students will be able to explore and analyze different parts of the European Union and create the perfect knowledge about this organization.
Topics of the course
- The history and development of the European Union
- Theories of European Integration
- EU's Economic and Financial Policy
- EU Foreign and Defense Policy
- EU's relations with Russia and Eastern neighbors
- European Union and Georgia
The lectures will be delivered by the European University Alumni (Maastricht University, Oxford University, Aarhus University, Central European University). Also will be invited Historian - Teimuraz Papaskiri, Keti Tsikhelashvili, Deputy State Minister for Reintegration and Victor Dolidze, the Chair of the Committee on European Integration.